Collines de Provence was born in 1982, in Haute Provence, where the aromatic herbs grow green and wild. Collines de Provence "Perfumer Botanist", has stood among the meadows and mountains for over 30 years.
Base in the village of Mane, in the Haute-Provence region, it has access to some of most splendid and unique flora in the world, to produce the finest fragrances and perfumes.
The 'noses' at Collines de Provence are the perfect blend of highly skilled perfumers and botanists to select the best petals, the brightest berries and the most aromatic leaves.
- Natural raw materials rich formulas.
- Pure and healthy formulas. Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, PEG, Silicones, Sulphate.
- At least 95% natural ingredients.
- Ingredients locally sourced from Provence.
- Vegetal waxes favoured, with 100% cotton wicks.
- A commitment against animal testing. Supporting the One Voice association, a pioneer in the fight against animal suffering all over the world.
- 100% French products manufactured in workshops based in Haute-Provence.
- Commitment to save the local bees.