Lothantique was founded in 1920 in Châteauneuf-Val-Saint-Donat is a commune in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department in southeastern France.
A region covered with lavender fields.
Founded by Joséphine, an energetic and strong-willed personality, as a perfume plant distillery. The century old perfumery techniques and expertise has been passed down through the generations in the family, showcased in the wide variety of products based on essential oils, natural lavender and locally sourced flora to produce colognes, soaps and much more.
With the change of century, Lothantique moved to its brand new premises in Peyruis. This company protects and respects its know-how, "savoir-vivre" and the environment, which is why the products are carefully formulated with a strong consideration for efficiency, safety and pleasure. Packaging is made of recyclable materials, with strong emphasis on minimising waste, respect for nature and animals.
- Products made in France, mainly in Provence.
- Perfumes created especially for Lothantique by perfumers in Grasse and formulated to minimize the presence of allergens.
- Preferred organic or natural ingredients, indicated in the ingredient list or highlighted on the product packaging.
- Cosmetic products formulated WITHOUT parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, mineral oils, silicone, and EDTA.
- Products not tested on animals.
- Sustainable development approach: eco-friendly recyclable packaging, use of recycled paper, local suppliers to limit transportation carbon footprint.