Bubble-in, an anti-cellulite cup in silicone*, completes Bubble-in suction cup to fight against strong cellulite.
Big Bubble-in acts in deeper level and targets strong cellulite on large areas.
By using it with the slimming oil Gimme Smooth!, it reduces cellulite, encourages circulation, tonifies peel, improves its elasticity, drains lymph, eliminates skin toxins and relax muscles.
Application in 4 steps:
- Apply the lotion Gimme Smooth! In order to help massage and to improve results thanks to powerful and recognised active ingredients that act into hypodermis (the third layer of skin).
- Evacuate the air from Big Bubble-in by pressing.
- Apply it on the skin. A small suction will "lift" your cellulite, it's trapped!
- Massage your peel vertically from top to bottom , horizontally from left to right then with a zig-zag move doing a "Z" like Zero cellulite!
- 1st attack phase (or counterattack): 3 or 4 times a week for 5 to 10mn by area alternately with a manual palpate-roll.
- 2nd step of maintenance: 1 or 2 times a week for 5 to 10m, by area in addition of a manual palpate-roll.
Don't hesitate to use Big Bubble-in to massage on others areas (shoulders, arms,...) test it also on yours friends, your boy(girl)friend, it's a real miracle product to remove tensions in the back!
Precautions for use:
- Begin by small suctions the time needed for your skin to become acclimated to the treatment.
You can improve gradually the intensity.
- If small bruises appear, don't panic, it's necessary to reduce intensity of application.
- Don't use it on varicoses. It can prevent appearances of new varicoses.
- Don't use it on damaged or burnt skin.
- Don't use it on a sensitive, red or itching skin (such as eczema or psoriasis).
- Don't use it in cases of cancer or lesions/damages.